The second edition of Applied Combustion book offers a broad introduction to the engineering principles of chemical energy conversion. Eugene L. Keating, Ph.D., P.E., a recognized authority within academia, government, and industry, examines combustion science and technology using fundamental principles. Thermochemical engineering data and design formulations of basic performance relationships appear in dual SI and English engineering dimensions and units, helping you save time and avoid conversion errors.
New in the Second Edition
- Streamlined organization that progressively develops fundamental concepts
- Extended section on fuel cells
- New section on the nitrogen-oxygen reaction system
- Additional coverage of environmental aspects of specific combustion characteristics
- New chapter on thermal destructionFurnishing examples that demonstrate a proper engineering analysis as well as important concepts relevant to the nature of combustion devices, Applied Combustion, Second Edition explores the ideal oxidation-reaction equation, fuel heat release rates, chemical equilibrium, incomplete combustion, chemical kinetics, and detonation, thermal explosion, and basic flame theories. The book treats the features of chemical energy resources and presents a thermochemical overview of current and potential solid, liquid, and gaseous natural and synthetic fuel resources. It also describes the fuel-engine interface characteristics of important external and internal combustion heat engines in terms of fuel compatibility, consumption rates, pollution characteristics, emission controls, and energy conversion efficiencies.
قیمت در آمازون : ۱۴۳.۸۲ $